Sunday, September 24, 2017

Self Reflection Sunday

Another week, another step away from what I was.
Be it a step forward or a step back I dunno yet. Spent the last 4 days working double shifts at work. Yeah, working retail and all, 4 hour shifts isn't terrible. But as a cashier, in a craft store and nearing peak season, it can he hectic as hell.

Holidays and the times leading up to it can bring the worst out in people. This week alone I had to deal with someone that was convinced that half of 99.99 was 45 bucks. Literally had me walk over with them to the sign they swore said it. Granted they were wrong and they saw the sign and the look on their face was priceless when they realized that they were being an ass. Most people are not apologetic when they do something like that. But that is what I deal with. A lot.

As for the front when it comes to the divorce, still waiting for it to be official. He's over in Austria/Germany like we had planned to do together. I unfollowed him on Facebook. I don't want to see the pictures of the places that we could have visited together. He can make those memories and remember he made them alone. Once the divorce is final, I'm removing him from facebook. I really don't want to deal with him anymore.

Working really hard to find a place to live that isn't my parents. I've only been here about 20 days now. I just can't stay here. I love my parents to death, but I can't live with them now since I have lived in my own home without them. I'm 31, and it is not socially acceptable for someone my age to live at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment