Sunday, September 17, 2017

Self Reflection Sunday

A late night post tonight.

A lot has been going through my mind this week. The paperwork is signed now, and its just waiting the time now for the courts to recognize the divorce. I've stopped responding to his messages. He asked how me and the one pup I got to take with me are doing. She's fine. She's happy as can be, crop dusting my parents with smelly puppy farts all night. She knows she did it, and she has that puppy grin every time.

As for me, Its a mixed bag. I'm realizing how much I have stopped myself from doing, all because he didn't want to or thought it was stupid. And my eyes opening to that fact is letting me see just how open my world is now. Do I miss him? Yes and no. I miss having that someone to snuggle up to at night. I don't miss things like his father and the feeling of being behind his dad and sister.

I sometimes wonder if he misses me. The last time I really interacted with him face to face, he had another woman on speakerphone while he was making food for himself. I may have been replaced, least in his eyes. But I know there is no other woman like me out there.

I know he and my father work at the same place. My father's been there quite a long time, my ex husband, only 2-3 years or so. Call it Karma or just crazy timing. My dad told me they are about to lay off a LOT of people. And my ex's job is one of those people that their job is on the line. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. But at the same time I can't help but thing damn Karma's a bitch.

Just my thoughts for this week, things that have been on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment