Monday, September 18, 2017

Furkid antics

My furkid Fidget never ceases to surprise me. Today was one that I never expected.

My soon to be ex brought over some mail that had ended up at his place before he left down. We had planned to go to Germany together, and we were supposed to leave tomorrow for Germany. Well, I'm not going obviously. I'm not going to be mean to his family over there, I love his Grandma to death and I wouldn't be mean to her.

Anyways, he brought over some of my mail and Fidget took one look at him and started to bark and growl, even bearing teeth for a second. She then jumped up and tried to push him away, then had absolutely nothing to do with him after that.

I was honestly shocked. And he was as well. I think it might have got to him because the way he looked at me. Sorry bud, you made your bed. Enjoy sleeping in it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment